- 30 Day & 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography (ECHO)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Intervention (Angioplasty/Stents)
- Evaluation of Dizziness and Fall Risk
- Heart Disease Prevention, Evaluation, and Management
- Internal Medicine
- Pacemaker and Loop Recorder Implantation
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Testing
- Stress Testing Including Nuclear and Echo
What Is Cardiac Catheterization?
Cardiac catheterization is a medical procedure in which a catheter tube is put into a blood vessel in the arm, groin (upper thigh), or neck and threaded to the heart. Through the catheter, the doctor can do diagnostic tests and treatments on the heart.
For more specific questions relating to cardiac catheterization, contact us today